How do I get to Stern Grove Festival?
Stern Grove is located at 19th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard in San Francisco.
Parking in the area is extremely limited.
Concert-goers are encouraged to use public transportation. If you must drive, please respect our neighbors and do not block driveways and crosswalks! Violators will be ticketed or towed.
For information on public transit and up-to-date traffic conditions, visit www.511.org.
Muni Metro: take lines M Ocean View or the K Ingleside and exit at the St. Francis Circle stop. Walk West one block to the park entrance at 19th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard.
Muni Bus: lines 23-Monterey and 28-19th Avenue stop right at 19th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard.
- BART to Civic Center and transfer to Muni Metro M Ocean View or the K Ingleside
- BART to Glen Park Station and transfer to MUNI bus 23-Monterey
- BART to Daly City and transfer to MUNI bus 28-19th Avenue
Bikes can be stored with the Festival's free bike valet at the main entrance to the park at 19th and Sloat Boulevard. The valet service will open at 10:00 a.m. and close one hour after the concert ends. Bikes are not allowed in the Concert Meadow or Esplanade area of Stern Grove.
- From the North Bay: Golden Gate Bridge to 19th Avenue/Park Presidio exit. Continue on 19th Avenue. Turn right at Sloat Boulevard.
- From the South Bay: 280-North to 19th Avenue exit. At the first stoplight, bear right onto Junipero Serra. Turn left at Sloat Boulevard.
- From the East Bay: Bay Bridge to 101-South to 280-South. Exit at Ocean Avenue and turn right. Bear right onto Junipero Serra. Turn left at Sloat Boulevard.